Fwd: Setting of eflora group

J.M. Garg

Dec 29, 2020, 7:49:17 AM12/29/20
to efloraofindia, shobha chavda
Thanks, Shobha ji,
Pl. see the following, which may help you with the issues
Problems/ solutions in new Google groups

Pl. let us know if it does not solve/ lessen your issues.

Dec 29, 2020, 8:03:56 AM12/29/20
to Shobha Chavda, efloraofindia
Pl. click on the link.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Tue, 29 Dec, 2020, 6:29 pm Shobha Chavda, <koa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Garg ji.Do I have to search this on Google itself ?
Regards

J.M. Garg

Dec 29, 2020, 9:04:12 AM12/29/20
to Shobha Chavda, efloraofindia
No, this is the page created by me in our new efloraofindia.com site.
You try to search on your mail id.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg
On Tue, 29 Dec, 2020, 6:53 pm Shobha Chavda, <koa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Garg ji.
I checked the page on the given link,but couldn't find the solution.Can i ask the question on that page under ' Leave a Reply' ?
Regards

J.M. Garg

Dec 29, 2020, 10:43:55 AM12/29/20
to Shobha Chavda, efloraofindia
Hi, Shobha ji,
I searched on 'koa...@gmail.com' and could find all the posts where your mail id is there chronologically.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Dec 30, 2020, 3:49:34 AM12/30/20
to Shobha Chavda, efloraofindia
Thanks, Shobha ji.
No, New google groups are now permanent. We can not go to the old format.

On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 at 13:59, Shobha Chavda <koa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Garg ji.I will check.But it seems Google has removed earlier 'Filter' function.Can't we go back to old format of google ?
Regards.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Shobha Halwe-Chavda

Dec 30, 2020, 6:52:03 AM12/30/20
to efloraofindia
Thanks once again Garg ji. Yes,I could find out all my posts chronologically.But somehow,I haven't liked this new format from Google.Earlier 'Unread' messages were getting highlighted but in this new format there is no such facility.Anyways can't help.
Rehards.