Yellow Ixora

mani nair

Jul 23, 2010, 10:19:06 PM7/23/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

I am sending a photo of Yellow Ixora -  Place : Byculla Gardens, Mumbai.   Date :    March 2009

Regards,

Mani.
yellowixora.jpg

tanay bose

Jul 23, 2010, 11:30:58 PM7/23/10
to mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
Nice catch Mani Ji,
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

mani nair

Jul 24, 2010, 1:20:22 AM7/24/10
to tanay bose, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tanay ji.    One of my friend told me that the yellow colored one is rare.  Is it true.

Regards,

Mani.

tanay bose

Jul 24, 2010, 2:00:07 AM7/24/10
to mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
I don't think so seen many a times in garden but rare if compared against the red ones which are mostly found !!
Tanay

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 31, 2010, 5:56:27 AM8/31/10
to efloraofindia, mani nair, TANAY BOSE, Rashida Atthar
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Oct 10, 2010, 3:25:12 AM10/10/10
to efloraofindia, mani nair, tanay bose, promila chaturvedi, Yazdy Palia

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

Oct 27, 2010, 11:58:10 PM10/27/10
to efloraofindia, mani nair, TANAY BOSE
resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Aug 7, 2022, 5:15:07 AM8/7/22
to efloraofindia, mani nair
Ixora chinensis Lam., as per images and details herein.
yellowixora.jpg