367 ID wild orchid Acampe ochracea

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 20, 2022, 3:28:50 PM9/20/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild orchid, kind regards, Sam.
Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam Dt, (Kochi) Kerala

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 17SEP2022

Habitat: wild moisture air plant roots on another tree

Plant habit: tree orchid, erect, semi hard stem 02cm base diameter, perennial

Host tree: Tectona grandis

Height: 17 inches

Leaves: alternate, lengthy, obtuse acute, soft fleshy, glossy, size upto:15×02 inches

Flower: axillary panicle racemose clustered, diameter:18mm, yellow with purple lines, non fragrant

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20220917174914_IMG_1238.JPG
20220917175157_IMG_1244.JPG
20220917180316_IMG_1257.JPG
20220917174751_IMG_1236.JPG
20220917180516_IMG_1265.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 20, 2022, 3:36:38 PM9/20/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20220917180003_IMG_1252.jpg
20220917180410_IMG_1260.JPG
20220917175510_IMG_1250.JPG
20220917175251_IMG_1247.JPG
20220917181712_IMG_1268.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 20, 2022, 3:38:29 PM9/20/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20220917181949_IMG_1271.JPG
20220917175351_IMG_1249.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 20, 2022, 3:48:46 PM9/20/22
to efloraofindia
Before eight months, this was a dying orchid that conserved by me, but there is no spikes in the same kind plants growing in its exact habitat.

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Sep 20, 2022, 6:43:49 PM9/20/22
to eFloraofIndia
Acampe rigida!!

J.M. Garg

Sep 20, 2022, 8:40:58 PM9/20/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Thanks, Pankaj ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 20, 2022, 11:12:46 PM9/20/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Yes, it is Acampe rigida, dear Pankaj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 20, 2022, 11:49:28 PM9/20/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Now : Acampe praemorsa var. longepedunculata (Trimen) Govaerts ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju