Top Posters of April 2023

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 30, 2023, 4:29:39 PM4/30/23
to efloraofindia

Friends,
Here are the Top posters of April 2023. Besides Saroj ji and Garg contributing in big way, we have also seed Dinesh ji continuing his crusade to enrich our database with regional names of plants in local scripts. Paradesi ji and Mahadeswara have been lending crucial advice in several identification, as also Prabhat ji in recent months. Sam ji, Balasubramaniam ji, Sawmliana ji and Taffaludin Anirudha ji have been enriching our database from their regions. Our external experts including Manoj ji, Chris ji and Tapas ji have continued to help in identification.
      Congratulations to top posters and thanks to all having helped in the process of enriching our database.

Top Posters of April 2023

Total Posts

1.

Saroj Kasaju

557

2.

J M Garg

448

3.

Gurcharan Singh

145

4.

Dinesh Valke

65

5.

Paradesi Anjaneyyulu

57

6.

Mahadeswara Swamy

52

7.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

42

8.

Sawmliana, M

37

9.

Prabhat K Das

37

10.

Anirudha Sen

36

11.

Balasubramaniam,S

27

12.

Taffazul Hussain

25

13.

Chris F J

12

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Bala Subramaniam

Apr 30, 2023, 8:34:49 PM4/30/23
to indiantreepix
Thanks a lot Dr. Gurcharan Singh ji.
Warm regards,
 Dr. B. Subramaniam

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2023, 12:37:54 AM5/1/23
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks to all of you for your wonderful contributions to the building of eFloraofIndia.
Thanks, Singh ji, for the compilation.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

May 1, 2023, 12:43:05 AM5/1/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks very much, Gurcharan ji and Garg ji, for compiling the top posters' statistics.
Hearty congratulations, to all the top posters.
Regards.
Dinesh

Bala Subramaniam

May 1, 2023, 2:53:51 AM5/1/23
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg, GurcharanSingh
Thanks a lot Garg ji.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

J.M. Garg

May 2, 2023, 1:47:41 AM5/2/23
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

May 2, 2023, 3:56:22 AM5/2/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Dear Gurucharan ji, Garg ji,
Thank you very much for sharing the information and lovely words,
With kind regards, Sam.