Tree for ID from Lal Bagh Bangalore-GS05022022-5

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 5, 2022, 8:17:34 AM2/5/22
to efloraofindia
Please help with the ID of tree photographed from Lal Bagh Bangalore, 29-5-2015.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
IMG_5352.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 5, 2022, 8:18:29 AM2/5/22
to efloraofindia
one more image

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

IMG_5353.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 5, 2022, 8:19:28 AM2/5/22
to efloraofindia
IMG_5354.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 5, 2022, 8:20:13 AM2/5/22
to efloraofindia
one more image

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

IMG_5355.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 5, 2022, 9:46:31 AM2/5/22
to efloraofindia
Please help with the ID of tree photographed from Lal Bagh Bangalore, 29-9-2015
IMG_5473.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 5, 2022, 9:47:22 AM2/5/22
to efloraofindia
one more image

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

IMG_5474.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 5, 2022, 9:48:14 AM2/5/22
to efloraofindia
one more image

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

IMG_5475.JPG

J.M. Garg

Feb 5, 2022, 8:42:36 PM2/5/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Appears to be some Ficus.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 6, 2022, 8:35:22 AM2/6/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks, Singh ji.

IMG_5473.JPG

J.M. Garg

Feb 6, 2022, 8:38:34 AM2/6/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
I think close to images at Ficus benjamina

Feb 6, 2022, 12:01:25 PM2/6/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, GurcharanSingh

J.M. Garg

Feb 7, 2022, 12:32:57 AM2/7/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Ficus nitida Thunb. is syn. of Ficus benjamina

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 8, 2022, 12:05:14 AM2/8/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
This is Ficus benjamina L.

Kind regards,
Varun
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 9, 2022, 2:02:39 AM2/9/22
to efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Paradesi ji and Garg ji.

J.M. Garg

Feb 11, 2022, 2:03:13 AM2/11/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh

Feb 11, 2022, 7:05:42 AM2/11/22
to efloraofindia
Ficus benjamina.  A common tree usually  cultivated in pots and  used as a house plant.  There are  few  varieties.  There is one huge huge tree in central area of Lalbagh.

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 11, 2022, 11:50:04 PM2/11/22
to efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Mahadeswara

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Feb 12, 2022, 12:04:04 AM2/12/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
It's not FIcus Because this plant has opposite leaves and terminal corymbs these are opposite to Ficus.
It might be Lamiaceae or Verbenaceae member.
With regards.

M Swamy

Feb 12, 2022, 12:10:05 AM2/12/22
to efloraofindia
Extremely sorry...sorry.  This is not Ficus.   By mistake this happened.   I mistook for the other posting by Gurucharan sir. Without Thought /  seeing the expanded image properly  I commented. I realised  it after reading the message from  Anjaneyulu ji.  Thanks a lot Anjaneyulu ji.  Sorry Gurucharan ji for misleading the ID.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAPTGuvGR5Mhemnu2nDsHEoiouKPhwMLQ8LsLGWb17w00MFvhhQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Feb 12, 2022, 12:12:20 AM2/12/22
to efloraofindia