A small tree with white flowers

kiran srivastava

Jan 22, 2009, 11:36:51 AM1/22/09
to Flowers of India, wildflo...@yahoogroups.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
This tree with lots of white flowers were fairly common in Dibang
Valley in Arunachal Pradesh. The tree was not large. Photograph taken
in October 08 same time as my flowers posted before this one. Request
identification please?

Cheers,
Kiran Srivastava
Mumbai

P1050758.jpg
P1050758-1.jpg

kiran srivastava

Jan 22, 2009, 11:44:13 AM1/22/09
to Flowers of India, wildflo...@yahoogroups.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
SORRY, THIS, I THINK, IS PINCE'S LUCULEA IDENTIFIED HERE ALREADY.
Cheers,
Kiran Srivastava

Kenneth Greby

Jan 22, 2009, 11:44:54 AM1/22/09
to Flowers of India, wildflo...@yahoogroups.com, indian...@googlegroups.com, kiran srivastava
Looks like Luculia, probably L.grandiflora or possibly L. gratissima. (Rubiaceae). Beautiful shrubs where they can be grown. Alas, Florida (USA) is too hot for them.

Regards--
Ken Greby
Palmetto Bay, Florida USA

From: kiran srivastava <srivastava.jo@gmail.com>