Wild Climber with white flowers (100409Ys1-4) - Delhi NCR region

13 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Sangeeta Swami

μη αναγνωσμένη,
12 Απρ 2009, 10:23:54 μ.μ.12/4/09
ως indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What a slim climber with white flowers !

Delhi NCR, 10 April 09.

Reqest ID.

Best,
Sangeeta
(Even weeds are beautiful when in bloom)
YS1.jpg
YS2.jpg
YS3.jpg
YS4.jpg

Joshi Pankaj

μη αναγνωσμένη,
13 Απρ 2009, 12:10:29 π.μ.13/4/09
ως Sangeeta Swami, indian...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,
some Lycium sp..member of Solanaceae.

Pankaj N. Joshi (PhD)
Jr. Scientist
Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology (GUIDE)
Post Box # 83, Opp. Changleshwar Temple,
Mundra Road, Bhuj- Kachchh
Gujarat: 370 001 (India)
Phone: +91 2832 329408; Fax: 290335
Cell: +91 94269 49523
E-mail: pranav...@rediffmail.com

--- On Mon, 13/4/09, Sangeeta Swami <yash.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get your...@rocketmail.com. Sign up now! http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address

Devendra Bhardwaj

μη αναγνωσμένη,
13 Απρ 2009, 11:13:50 π.μ.13/4/09
ως Sangeeta Swami, Joshi Pankaj, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hell,
Lycium bosciifolium
Devendra Bhardwaj

--- On Mon, 13/4/09, Joshi Pankaj <josh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.

satish phadke

μη αναγνωσμένη,
13 Απρ 2009, 11:55:33 π.μ.13/4/09
ως Devendra Bhardwaj, Sangeeta Swami, Joshi Pankaj, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sangeeta
keen observation has helped finding this species photograph.
Nice photographs. Will you find some extra info and post it? commonness? weed? or native? etc
Satish

2009/4/13 Devendra Bhardwaj <devendra...@yahoo.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

Sangeeta Swami

μη αναγνωσμένη,
13 Απρ 2009, 12:05:15 μ.μ.13/4/09
ως satish phadke, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Sir. I will call it uncommon. In fact, I saw it climbing on a dense shrub along the roadside.
I will keep an eye open for this and will keep the forum updated.
Regards,
Sangeeta

JM Garg

μη αναγνωσμένη,
18 Σεπ 2022, 12:42:11 μ.μ.18/9/22
ως Sangeeta Swami, Devendra Bhardwaj, efloraofindia
This appears to be Lycium edgeworthii Dunal in DC. as per images and details herein.
YS1.jpg
YS2.jpg
YS3.jpg
YS4.jpg