Working report for Feb.’2021

J.M. Garg

Mar 1, 2021, 2:41:35 AM3/1/21
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
Due to change to new Google groups, I am unable to get monthly as well as individual statistics.
We had around 2612 messages (376711 message no. on 1.3.21-  374099 message no. on 1.2.21) in Feb.'21.
As online details are not available now, I am giving from this list compiled by Singh ji:

1.

Gurcharan Singh

925

2.

J M Garg

643

3.

Saroj Kasaju

355

4.

Paradesi Anjineyulu

98

5.

Aarti S Khale

83

6.

Mahadeswara

39

7.

Alka Khare

35

8.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

25

9.

Shobha

23

10.

Dinesh Valke

17

11.

Chennuru Nagendra

17

12.

Nadeem Waqif

13

13.

Anil Thakur

13

14.

Balasubramaniam

11

15.

Bimal

10

16.

Neelam

10

17.

TSP Kumar

10

Singh ji and Saroj ji set a new direction this month also by looking at old unidentified posts in a systematic way and this helped in getting identification of many such posts.
Aarti ji continued her new postings from Nasik as also done by Saroj ji from Nepal and Singh ji from USA along with many others.
Paradesi ji continued his wonderful work in helping in identification of many plants well aided by Chennur ji and Mahadeswara ji. Alka ji, Sam ji and Shobha ji have been among prominent posters.
Some of the other prominent posters and contributors, which I can recollect (other than those given above were Manoj Chandran ji, Pankaj ji, Ritesh ji, Dipankar ji, Varun ji, Kunhikannan ji, Vinayaraj ji, Hanno ji, Eveleigh ji, John Richards ji, Ishwari ji, Wood ji, Navendu ji, Lalithamba ji, R K Singh ji, Tabish ji, GS Rawat ji, Radha ji, Mayur ji, Kanhaiya Lal ji, Sawmliana ji, Sunit ji, Sushant ji, Nidhan ji, Bharathi ji, Tapas ji, Tabish ji, Apurba ji, Sonu ji, Neha ji, Ashutosh ji, Santhan ji, Dipti ji, Jayanta ji and others.
Thanks to all of you and other members and Experts (who are not mentioned here, but contributed a lot) for the wonderful contributions.
I was also able to iron out chinks while editing our new website and now I am fully confident with the site. It is a very good site with a lot of good functionalities. Lot of my time goes in formatting species, genera and family pages, which may go on for many years. This is resulting in my not taking up deeper and systematic scrutiny of species, genera and family pages along with making comparative images, wherever they have still not been done.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg