France, July 2022 :: Pine for ID :: ARK2022-093

Alka Khare

Aug 27, 2022, 12:37:25 AM8/27/22
to eFloraofIndia
Hello friends

This pine was clicked in Nice, Coastal France in July 2022.

Requested to please ID.
I think it has 2 leaves in a bunch.

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare

J.M. Garg

Aug 27, 2022, 9:51:59 AM8/27/22
to efloraofindia, Alka
Images are missing.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Alka Khare

Aug 28, 2022, 11:22:17 PM8/28/22
to eFloraofIndia
Apologies.
Here are the images.

Regards
Alka Khare

IMG_8313_Nice Paris Cascade1.JPG
IMG_8312_Nice Paris Cascade1.JPG
IMG_8311_Nice Paris Cascade1.JPG
IMG_8316_Nice Paris Cascade1.JPG
IMG_8314_Nice Paris Cascade1.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 1, 2022, 3:03:55 AM9/1/22
to efloraofindia

With regards,
J.M.Garg
IMG_8313_Nice Paris Cascade1.JPG
IMG_8312_Nice Paris Cascade1.JPG
IMG_8311_Nice Paris Cascade1.JPG
IMG_8316_Nice Paris Cascade1.JPG
IMG_8314_Nice Paris Cascade1.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 1, 2022, 4:46:09 AM9/1/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Alka, J.M. Garg
Pinus pinaster Aiton !

Thank you.
Saroj Kasaju

Mamta Singh

Sep 1, 2022, 8:41:13 AM9/1/22
to eFloraofIndia
Hello ma'am,

I am an agriculture scientist from ICAR-NBPGR.  I am working on linum here as a breeder. In 2021 we did one exploration for the collection of L. mysorense. While searching for some more information, I came across one of your message on  googlegroups.com (in 2014)  where you have posted pictures of L. mysorense (requesting its ID) with white colored flowers. We were able to collect yellow colored plants. Looking at the flowers and plants it seems that the plant is L. mysorense. I wish to include this information and integrate with what we could collect through our exploration.
In this regard I humbly wish to ask you  if I can use this picture to show the variability available in this wild linum relative?

Also I request you to kinldly share your email address so that that I could connect you there if required and you do not mind it.

Regards
Dr. Mamta Singh
Scientist (Genetics and Plant Breeding)
 ICAR-NBPGR
New Delhi
contact no. 8840118895

Alka Khare

Sep 2, 2022, 9:04:04 AM9/2/22
to eFloraofIndia
Hello Mamta ji

You can use these pictures in your work.
In case you have any other queries, you can reach out to me on my email address available in this google group.

@Gargji
I could not send a direct email to Mamta ji as the email address mentioned above could not be copied completely.
Could I request you to please pass on this message to her?

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare

J.M. Garg

Sep 2, 2022, 9:54:25 AM9/2/22
to mail2m...@gmail.com, Alka, efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sep 5, 2022, 5:27:07 AM9/5/22
to efloraofindia, Alka, Saroj Kasaju
Sep 7, 2022, 12:23:42 AM9/7/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much ma'am for your response.
Regards,

Dr. Mamta Singh
Ph. D. (Genetics and Plant Breeding, GBPUAT, Pantnagar
)
Scientist, Genetics and Plant Breeding
(Germplasm Evaluation Division)
ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR)
New Delhi, 110012
India
Mobile: +91 9670973099

Alka Khare