Ficus mysorensis leaves

rashida atthar

Jan 20, 2010, 12:22:02 AM1/20/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Swagat ji posting F. mysorensis leaves. Had posted pics of the same tree in Oct '09. The bark and aerial roots look very similar to the one you have posted.

regards,
Rashida.

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
Ficus mysorensis leaves.JPG

shubhada nikharge

Jan 20, 2010, 1:19:42 AM1/20/10
to Swagat, rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
H Swagat,
posted pics of leaves and figs of F. mysorensis
from my records. very prominent veins underneath.
pics were taken at Bombay Port Trust (BPT) garden or Sagar Upavan in Mumbai in the month of April 2009.
Cheers,
Shubhada

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.--

ficus mysorensis leaf mysore fig 2009_0412_bpt_0025 e.jpg
ficus mysorensis or drupacea fruit mysore fig 2009_0412_bpt_0055 e.JPG
ficus mysorensis or drupacea leaves mysore fig 2009_0412_bpt_0024 e.jpg

R. Vijayasankar

--
With regards

R. Vijayasankar
FRLHT, Bangalore
ficus mysorensis.JPG
ficus mysorensis2.JPG

Swagat

Jan 21, 2010, 2:42:50 AM1/21/10
to R. Vijayasankar, shubhada nikharge, rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot R. Vijayasankar ji, Rashida ji and Shubhada ji.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568