Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites

23 views
Skip to first unread message

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 12, 2022, 11:56:33 PM12/12/22
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
There have been some issues reported in the past by some members, regarding not opening of our site, on their devices. 
Pl. add efloraofindia.com as a trusted site, if anybody has issues in accessing the efloraofindia website.
Add efloraofindia.com as a trusted site in Google Chrome or related browser or your anti-virus, whichever is blocking it.  
You can search on the net as to how to do it on the respective Apps. 
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 14, 2022, 1:49:57 AM12/14/22
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur <aniltha...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec, 2022, 10:19 am
Subject: Re: [itpmods:17619] Fwd: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Garg Sir
Something written in Chinese was visible to me when trying to open. So, I though it safe not to open as there were many cyber attacks on Indian websites during the last few days. 
Regards

On Tue, 13 Dec 2022, 10:26 J.M. Garg, <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFDCv84--dFMeoyPocAuH1xV3t5%2BddonKvUL8K5DrkN1Sw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEWs%3DZkhGwJQgkxAx4n6d0533kWWVxNz%2BH-keSrT%2Bd7QtgOjBw%40mail.gmail.com.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 14, 2022, 1:50:07 AM12/14/22
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur <aniltha...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec, 2022, 10:36 am
Subject: Re: [itpmods:17620] Fwd: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Garg ji
Links are taking us to such pages:
Otherwise, this was Synotis cappa page you shared.

On Wed, 14 Dec 2022, 10:18 Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur, <aniltha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Garg Sir
Something written in Chinese was visible to me when trying to open. So, I though it safe not to open as there were many cyber attacks on Indian websites during the last few days. 
Regards

On Tue, 13 Dec 2022, 10:26 J.M. Garg, <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 at 10:26
Subject: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFDCv84--dFMeoyPocAuH1xV3t5%2BddonKvUL8K5DrkN1Sw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
SmartSelect_20221214-103406_Chrome.jpg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 14, 2022, 1:50:15 AM12/14/22
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec, 2022, 10:43 am
Subject: Re: [itpmods:17620] Fwd: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites


Thanks, Anil ji,
You mean to say when you click on efloraofindia.com ?
But for me it opens properly, without any issues. 
Do you have a proper Antivirus?
Pl. go through our discussions at 'Beware of phishing messages'
Pl. do not open any such diverging links and do not provide any sort of inf. to them. 


On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 at 10:36, Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur <aniltha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Garg ji
Links are taking us to such pages:
Otherwise, this was Synotis cappa page you shared.

On Wed, 14 Dec 2022, 10:18 Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur, <aniltha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Garg Sir
Something written in Chinese was visible to me when trying to open. So, I though it safe not to open as there were many cyber attacks on Indian websites during the last few days. 
Regards

On Tue, 13 Dec 2022, 10:26 J.M. Garg, <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 at 10:26
Subject: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFDCv84--dFMeoyPocAuH1xV3t5%2BddonKvUL8K5DrkN1Sw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEWs%3DZkamXm111QmR%2BmFGnePMehv2sGco2Vi4EfAMmF3drnOhA%40mail.gmail.com.


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 14, 2022, 1:50:26 AM12/14/22
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec, 2022, 10:45 am
Subject: Re: [itpmods:17620] Fwd: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites
To: <itp...@googlegroups.com>


For me the following link also opened properly:

On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 at 10:43, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, Anil ji,
You mean to say when you click on efloraofindia.com ?
But for me it opens properly, without any issues. 
Do you have a proper Antivirus?
Pl. go through our discussions at 'Beware of phishing messages'
Pl. do not open any such diverging links and do not provide any sort of inf. to them. 


On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 at 10:36, Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur <aniltha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Garg ji
Links are taking us to such pages:
Otherwise, this was Synotis cappa page you shared.

On Wed, 14 Dec 2022, 10:18 Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur, <aniltha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Garg Sir
Something written in Chinese was visible to me when trying to open. So, I though it safe not to open as there were many cyber attacks on Indian websites during the last few days. 
Regards

On Tue, 13 Dec 2022, 10:26 J.M. Garg, <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 at 10:26
Subject: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFDCv84--dFMeoyPocAuH1xV3t5%2BddonKvUL8K5DrkN1Sw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEWs%3DZkamXm111QmR%2BmFGnePMehv2sGco2Vi4EfAMmF3drnOhA%40mail.gmail.com.


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 14, 2022, 1:50:38 AM12/14/22
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec, 2022, 10:46 am
Subject: Re: [itpmods:17620] Fwd: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites
To: <itp...@googlegroups.com>


For me, the following link also opened properly:
https://efloraofindia.com/2020/12/11/synotis-cappa/

On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 at 10:45, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
For me the following link also opened properly:

On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 at 10:43, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, Anil ji,
You mean to say when you click on efloraofindia.com ?
But for me it opens properly, without any issues. 
Do you have a proper Antivirus?
Pl. go through our discussions at 'Beware of phishing messages'
Pl. do not open any such diverging links and do not provide any sort of inf. to them. 


On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 at 10:36, Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur <aniltha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Garg ji
Links are taking us to such pages:
Otherwise, this was Synotis cappa page you shared.

On Wed, 14 Dec 2022, 10:18 Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur, <aniltha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Garg Sir
Something written in Chinese was visible to me when trying to open. So, I though it safe not to open as there were many cyber attacks on Indian websites during the last few days. 
Regards

On Tue, 13 Dec 2022, 10:26 J.M. Garg, <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 at 10:26
Subject: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFDCv84--dFMeoyPocAuH1xV3t5%2BddonKvUL8K5DrkN1Sw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEWs%3DZkamXm111QmR%2BmFGnePMehv2sGco2Vi4EfAMmF3drnOhA%40mail.gmail.com.


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 14, 2022, 1:50:43 AM12/14/22
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur <aniltha...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec, 2022, 12:15 pm
Subject: Re: [itpmods:17624] Fwd: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


This time opened properly, Sir



--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFDCv84--dFMeoyPocAuH1xV3t5%2BddonKvUL8K5DrkN1Sw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEWs%3DZkamXm111QmR%2BmFGnePMehv2sGco2Vi4EfAMmF3drnOhA%40mail.gmail.com.


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 14, 2022, 4:43:37 AM12/14/22
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sam Kuzhalanattu <samkuzh...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec, 2022, 3:04 pm
Subject: Re: [itpmods:17626] Fwd: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Dear Garg ji,
I too faced this problem several times, sometimes not open and sometimes very hard to open, in this situations I opened by clicking desktop site from mobile, with kind regards, Sam.



--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 14, 2022, 4:57:11 AM12/14/22
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec, 2022, 3:26 pm
Subject: Re: [itpmods:17626] Fwd: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Hi, Sam ji,
Are you talking of opening on mobile? Is it on general browsing or on search?
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 15, 2022, 3:18:42 AM12/15/22
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: D.S Rawat <drdsrawat...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec, 2022, 1:26 pm
Subject: Re: [itpmods:17630] Fwd: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites
To: <itp...@googlegroups.com>


following is the result for me. 
image.png

DSRawat, Pantnagar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr D.S. Rawat
Department of Biological Sciences, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar-263 145 Uttarakhand, INDIA
eflorapantnagar displaying flora of Pantnagar




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 15, 2022, 3:19:53 AM12/15/22
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec, 2022, 1:46 pm
Subject: Re: [itpmods:17631] Fwd: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites
To: <itp...@googlegroups.com>


This looks like a serious problem and we should ask the ISP strongly to solve it.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 15, 2022, 3:20:30 AM12/15/22
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec, 2022, 1:49 pm
Subject: Re: [itpmods:17631] Fwd: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites


Yes, Saroj ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 15, 2022, 3:23:39 AM12/15/22
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec, 2022, 1:53 pm
Subject: Re: [itpmods:17634] Fwd: Adding efloraofindia.com as trusted sites
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


In views of these issues, we have discussed the matter and adding more security in the form of Site lock, positive SSL and C-Panel.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Thu, 15 Dec, 2022, 1:50 pm Saroj Kasaju, <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju


On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 2:04 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, Saroj ji.


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
image.png

Gurcharan Singh

unread,
Dec 15, 2022, 10:30:23 AM12/15/22
to eFloraofIndia
Not working at all today
Untitled.jpg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 15, 2022, 11:02:29 PM12/15/22
to efloraofindia
Yes, some issue.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "eFloraofIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/54cad691-fcce-4347-a2cc-344616cea57cn%40googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 15, 2022, 11:05:57 PM12/15/22
to efloraofindia
During discussion earlier this week with Ladybird, they stated that site will be down for some time, for installation of sitelock and Cpanel. 

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 17, 2022, 12:47:19 AM12/17/22
to efloraofindia
Working now.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 17, 2022, 12:48:05 AM12/17/22
to efloraofindia, D.S Rawat, GurcharanSingh
Working now.

On Fri, 16 Dec 2022 at 09:35, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Dec 29, 2022, 9:23:56 AM12/29/22