ID No. 29042011 RD17

Skip to the first unread message

raju das

29-Apr-2011, 3:24:33 am29/04/11
to indiantreepix
Dear all,
I have photographed this climber at Assam. It was only in bud. Please
help me to identify the species.

Date/Time-09/04/2011- 09 AM
Location- Place, Altitude, GPS- Assam,
Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type- Wild Type
Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb- Climber
Inflorescence Type/ Size- as seen in the photos
Flowers Size/ Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts- Could be whitish(?),
Fruits Type/ Shape/ Size Seeds- Not seen

With Regards,
--
Raju Das
Nature's Foster

DSC_7973.jpg
DSC_7974.jpg

J.M. Garg

13-Aug-2011, 3:57:40 am13/08/11
to efloraofindia, rites...@gmail.com, dr_m...@yahoo.com, tab...@gmail.com, dasr...@gmail.com, snmurt...@gmail.com, ghosh...@gmail.com, prana...@gmail.com, tuk...@yahoo.com

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1680 members & 75,000 messages on 31/7/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

DSC_7973.jpg
DSC_7974.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

19-Oct-2011, 3:08:07 am19/10/11
to efloraofindia, raju das, Vijayasankar Raman, Mahadeswara
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor