SK 3591 29 July 2022

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 29, 2022, 4:00:31 AM7/29/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Manang, Nepal
Altitude:  4000m.
Habit : Wild
Meconopsis simplicifolia (D.Don) Walp. ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_9298.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 29, 2022, 4:01:18 AM7/29/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_9299.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2022, 9:03:04 PM7/29/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Beautiful images.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 30, 2022, 1:41:43 AM7/30/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Aug 2, 2022, 1:44:05 AM8/2/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

It looks different as there are many flowers on the scape.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Aug 5, 2022, 2:16:37 AM8/5/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
DSC_9298.JPG
DSC_9299 rs.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 5, 2022, 10:43:11 AM8/5/22
to Paul Egan, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Paul ji

On Fri, 5 Aug 2022 at 20:08, Paul Egan <ega...@tcd.ie> wrote:
Dear All,

Thank you forwarding these pictures. I believe they are of Meconopsis pinnatifolia, see here a similar specimen growing a little east in the Ganesh Himal, central Nepal: The Meconopsis Group - (themecgroupadmin.org)

However, I am not sure how far west the plant grows, so it is nice to see a record from Manang district.

Best regards,
Paul Egan

--
With regards,