seed

naturecrazy nature

Jan 18, 2022, 3:44:06 AM1/18/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
we are trying to buy mudgaparni seeds for ayurvedic preparation  can i know if available  i am trying to know

naturecrazy nature

Jan 18, 2022, 4:52:02 AM1/18/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
if i know about some plants i can write na

naturecrazy nature

Jan 20, 2022, 3:07:38 AM1/20/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
i am try to find out for ayurvedic preparations if  mudgparni seed available vigna tribolta  i fi know about medicinal plants can i post on facebook also eflora group  or only on email

J.M. Garg

Jan 20, 2022, 3:22:32 AM1/20/22
to efloraofindia, a4bc...@gmail.com
Hi, Sandhya ji,
Our members generally do not collect seeds.
Our main focus is on identification of plants.

On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 at 13:37, naturecrazy nature <a4bc...@gmail.com> wrote:
i am try to find out for ayurvedic preparations if  mudgparni seed available vigna tribolta  i fi know about medicinal plants can i post on facebook also eflora group  or only on email

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 21, 2022, 5:01:00 AM1/21/22
to efloraofindia, a4bc...@gmail.com
Pl. check details where Sanskrit name is given as stated by you:

Centrosema molle
Vigna vexillata

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Mahadeswara

Jan 21, 2022, 11:04:33 PM1/21/22
to efloraofindia
Check on line.  You will get.

M Swamy

Jan 22, 2022, 2:18:55 AM1/22/22
to efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Jan 24, 2022, 4:27:36 AM1/24/22
to efloraofindia, a4bc...@gmail.com, M Swamy
This site gives it as Phaseolus lobatus, which is a syn. of Pueraria montana var. lobata as per POWO.

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BNJD3Mqx_yutQQzhVxWH%2BAmUdZheDSofDOKWkrNyYQ8ofpo9g%40mail.gmail.com.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg