Best Best flora photograph and stories on efloraofindia-The elegant Ceropegia elegans.

tsp kumar

May 31, 2022, 2:55:30 PM5/31/22
to eFlora of India
Dear friends,
I am extremely happy that efloraofindia is completing 15 years this June.I am ecstatic and proud that I have been associated with this forum since 2014 when I was a rookie photo enthusiast interested in photographing flowers that I came across during my field visits as a Forest Officer.I used to pester the experts @ efloraofindia relentlessly seeking the IDs.This forum, with a rich assortment of experts,satiated my inquisitiveness.I know the names of those that enriched this forum byheart.My pranams to each one of you that has made this forum what it is today..a global authority on flora.......Kudos

This is my humble submission of a photo-story to commemorate the 15th anniversary of efloraofindia.The situation further kindled my passion to explore the floral wealth of Western Ghats.I love every moment of my field trips wherein I encountered spectacular orchids,curious Ceropegia,and a host of other breathtaking flora.

Subject:Ceropegia elegans
Location:Mullaianagiri,Chikmagalur,Karnataka
Thanks-n-regards
tspkumar
Flora Picture of the year-2015.docx
Ceropegia mysorensis_Mullaianagiri.jpg