Identification help 2

Aniruddha Sen

Apr 5, 2023, 1:22:10 AM4/5/23
to efloraofindia
Good morning every one
Two days ago,  in the market, the attached plant was being sold as Bacopa moneri. I bought it for plantation. But, I doubt is it the same plant. I request your assistance.
Yours sincerely
Place: Karimganj
Habit: Looks like a succulent herb. Flowers were not seen. Though buds were present. Glabrous. I chewed the leaves but it was not bitter.
Habitat: Information could not be collected.

IMG_20230402_185825.jpg

Aniruddha Sen

Apr 5, 2023, 1:22:54 AM4/5/23
to efloraofindia
IMG_20230402_185815.jpg

Aniruddha Sen

Apr 5, 2023, 1:30:39 AM4/5/23
to efloraofindia
I think it might be Portulaca oleracea or any related species.

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 5, 2023, 2:37:20 AM4/5/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Aniruddha Sen, J.M. Garg
Portulaca oleracea L.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Aniruddha Sen

Apr 5, 2023, 3:12:46 AM4/5/23
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Thanks a lot Sir.

J.M. Garg

Apr 5, 2023, 6:27:47 AM4/5/23
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, Aniruddha Sen