Sh. Shakir Ahmed Mochi- 2nd Runner up Star Expert of March’22

J.M. Garg

Apr 1, 2022, 1:57:57 AM4/1/22
to efloraofindia, saadiks...@gmail.com
Dear members,
Shakir ji is the 2nd Runner up Star Expert of the last month.
He has made postings from his area in J & K through his 39 messages.
He has graduated in the field of Science and is from Kulgam, J & K.
Thanks, Shakir ji, for your valuable contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Shakir Ahmad

Apr 1, 2022, 2:09:49 AM4/1/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
This means lot to me... thank you so much sir

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 1, 2022, 3:27:15 AM4/1/22
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Shakir ji. Now that new blooms have started, we should expect more interesting uploads from you.

Bala Subramaniam

Apr 1, 2022, 8:26:29 AM4/1/22
to indiantreepix
Heartiest congratulations, Shakir ji.