SL 222 131213

siva siva

Dec 12, 2013, 4:18:12 PM12/12/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Please ID this  ornamental plant with purple flowers. Photo was taken in Sri Lanka in Sep 2012.

Thanks and regards

Siva
SL 222.JPG

Alka Khare

Dec 12, 2013, 9:08:44 PM12/12/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Asystasia intrusa perhaps?

Regards
Alka Khare

Prabhu kumar Km

Dec 13, 2013, 11:36:29 PM12/13/13
to Alka Khare, indiantreepix
Asystasia gangetica ssp. micrantha (Nees) Ensermu
syn: Asystasia capensis Nees, A.intrusa

Prabhu Kumar K M
Scientist
Plant Systematics & Genetic Resources Division
Centre for Medicinal Plants Research (CMPR)
& 'CMPR' Herbarium
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala
Kottakkal, Malappuram

Satish Phadke

Dec 17, 2013, 9:16:10 AM12/17/13
to Prabhu kumar Km, Alka Khare, indiantreepix
Asystasia intrusa

Dr Satish Phadke

J.M. Garg

Nov 26, 2021, 2:31:22 AM11/26/21
to efloraofindia, siva siva, Prabhu kumar KM, Alka, Satish Phadke
As per Plant for ID : Ornamental 24/11/2011 SMP1:
"I think it might be a cultivated for of Asystasia nemorum but may respond more certainly later
John Wood"

With regards,
J.M.Garg
SL 222.JPG

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Nov 28, 2021, 1:55:13 AM11/28/21
to efloraofindia, siva siva, Prabhu kumar KM, Alka, Satish Phadke
Asystasia intrusa,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
11/28/21, 12:24:35 PM

J.M. Garg

Nov 28, 2021, 2:36:04 AM11/28/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, siva siva, Prabhu kumar KM, Alka, Satish Phadke, efloraofindia
Hi, Paradesi ji,
No it is not.
Pl. see the following remarks:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Nov 28, 2021, 8:13:15 AM11/28/21
to J.M. Garg, siva siva, Prabhu kumar KM, Alka, Satish Phadke, efloraofindia
OK, Garg Ji,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack