Bhojpatra

Swagat

May 22, 2009, 9:46:42 AM5/22/09
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

Here are the photos of Bhojpatra Tree.
Taken at Gulmarg in May 2007.

Cheers,

~Swagat
9223217568

Bhojpatra.jpg
Bhojpatra2.jpg

Madhuri Pejaver

May 22, 2009, 10:41:38 AM5/22/09
to indiantreepix, Swagat

A lot is talked about this tree.i thank Swagat for the photo
i am sorry again to start some conraversial statement but suddenly while seeing this photo i remembered the original photo and one comment about lichen.
was it somebody who commented that those are lichens?
if so i will just like to comment that those were fern leaves and not lichen if i am not mistaken.
please parden me for whatever contraversies start now on
madhuri

--- On Fri, 22/5/09, Swagat <swaga...@gmail.com> wrote:
Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta.cricket.yahoo.com

Devendra Bhardwaj