Lespedeza juncea from Manali

Gurcharan Singh

May 26, 2010, 10:02:50 AM5/26/10
to efloraofindia, Flowers of India
Lespedeza juncea from Manali Himachal Pradesh, Photographed on 23 October 2009

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Lespedeza-juncea-Manali-1.jpg
Lespedeza-juncea-Manali-2.jpg
Lespedeza-juncea-Manali-3.jpg

tanay bose

May 26, 2010, 10:10:11 AM5/26/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Flowers of India
A new plant for me thanks for sharing.
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

Balkar Arya

May 26, 2010, 10:52:39 AM5/26/10
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Flowers of India
I have been in Manali many times Gurcharan Ji
You are taking me in flashback and forcing me to go there again!!!
One of my botanist friend running two hotels in Manali

Regards

--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat

Rashida Atthar

May 26, 2010, 12:00:54 PM5/26/10
to Balkar Arya, tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Flowers of India
New plant for me sir, thanks for sharing.

regards,
Rashida.