Tabebuia avelandi

satish phadke

Nov 19, 2007, 9:37:58 AM11/19/07
to indiantreepix, phad...@yahoo.co.in
This Tabebuia is different from the more common avenue tree with
beautiful dark pink colour...........Tabebuia avelandi .This is seen
flowering in two spells with a gap of around three to four weeks in
Nov and Dec.
Satish Phadke
Tabebuia rosea7412.jpg
Tabebuia rosea7416.jpg

satish phadke

Nov 20, 2007, 11:04:40 AM11/20/07
to indiantreepix
Tabebuia rosea7412.jpg
Tabebuia rosea7416.jpg

vinod kumar gupta

Nov 20, 2007, 11:46:40 AM11/20/07
to satish phadke, indiantreepix
Can you please mention the place where you got this beauty

Vinod

satish phadke

Nov 22, 2007, 2:20:15 AM11/22/07
to vinod kumar gupta, indiantreepix
Dear Vinod I appreciate your interest.
Solanum which I have displayed is a big shrub or say a small tree.Two
such trees are known to me in my city Pune in Maharashtra One in SP
College campus and the other on Kanchan galli off Law college road.The
Salix tetrasperma is a tree which grows on the banks of running river
bed, the one shown by me is Near Garware college and can best be
observed from the two wheeler bridge.The Tabebuia avelandi trees: one
on Baner road two are off Karve road Two on road just near the gates
of New Symbiosis school.All these pictures are from Pune
Satish