SK 3442 30 April 2022

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 30, 2022, 2:05:20 AM4/30/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Sheila Sadd, Alastair Culham
Dear Members,

Location: Eden Project, Cornwall, UK
Altitude: 60m.
Date: 03 April 2022
Habit : Cultivated

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_2711.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 30, 2022, 2:05:34 AM4/30/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Sheila Sadd, Alastair Culham

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_2712.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 30, 2022, 2:05:48 AM4/30/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Sheila Sadd, Alastair Culham

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_2713.JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 30, 2022, 11:59:12 PM4/30/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, Sheila Sadd
Pl. try Camelia.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Plantaholic Sheila.

May 1, 2022, 3:05:36 AM5/1/22
to efloraofindia
The Eden project is unusual.
It has biodomes/giant round greenhouses that are the home to plants world wide.
It was created in the waste are of a disused clay mine in Cornwall.
It is a huge tourist attraction.
Quote..." Dubbed the Eighth Wonder of the World by some, Eden is a dramatic global garden housed in tropical biomes that nestle in a crater the size of 30 football pitches."

Sorry, but I have never seen this tree before.
I do not think the leaves or the flowers/fruits are correct for Camellia.

J.M. Garg

May 11, 2022, 1:07:43 AM5/11/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Sheila Sadd

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Pl. try Camelia.
--
With regards,

J. M. Garg

The Eden project is unusual.
It has biodomes/giant round greenhouses that are the home to plants world wide.
It was created in the waste are of a disused clay mine in Cornwall.
It is a huge tourist attraction.
Quote..." Dubbed the Eighth Wonder of the World by some, Eden is a dramatic global garden housed in tropical biomes that nestle in a crater the size of 30 football pitches."
Sorry, but I have never seen this tree before.

I do not think the leaves or the flowers/fruits are correct for Camellia.

bio domes eden project- from Sheila ji

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg