For id 120809Jm1

1 view
Skip to first unread message

J.M. Garg

unread,
Aug 11, 2009, 10:34:26 PM8/11/09
to indiantreepix
In Hyderabad, AP on 9/8/09.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
Image Resource of thousands of my images of Birds, Butterflies, Flora etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise): http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group- Indiantreepix:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en

Unided I IMG_0743.jpg
Unided I IMG_0744.jpg
Unided I IMG_0747.jpg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Aug 24, 2009, 10:01:00 AM8/24/09
to indiantreepix

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)
Unided I IMG_0743.jpg
Unided I IMG_0744.jpg
Unided I IMG_0747.jpg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Sep 5, 2009, 1:50:10 AM9/5/09
to indiantreepix

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: 2009/8/12
Subject: For id 120809Jm1
To: indiantreepix <indian...@googlegroups.com>



--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)
Unided I IMG_0743.jpg
Unided I IMG_0744.jpg
Unided I IMG_0747.jpg

Pardeshi S.

unread,
Sep 8, 2009, 2:37:32 AM9/8/09
to indiantreepix
Hello Garg Ji
it is some Cereus sps-Cactaceae
right now dnt have literature to search for the species
ill get back for the same

regards
Satish Pardeshi

On Sep 5, 10:50 am, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>
> Date: 2009/8/12
> Subject: For id 120809Jm1
> To: indiantreepix <indian...@googlegroups.com>
>
> In Hyderabad, AP on 9/8/09.
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> Image Resource of thousands of my images of Birds, Butterflies, Flora etc.
> (arranged alphabetically & place-wise):http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
> For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group- Indiantreepix:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> Image Resource of thousands of my images of Birds, Butterflies, Flora etc.
> (arranged alphabetically & place-wise):http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
> For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group- Indiantreepix:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
>
>
>
>  Unided I IMG_0743.jpg
> 155KViewDownload
>
>  Unided I IMG_0744.jpg
> 242KViewDownload
>
>  Unided I IMG_0747.jpg
> 311KViewDownload- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

J.M. Garg

unread,
Sep 14, 2009, 11:21:44 PM9/14/09
to indiantreepix

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

 

Earlier relevant feedback:

"Hello Garg Ji
it is some Cereus sps-Cactaceae
right now dnt  have literature to search for the species
ill get back for the same
regards
Satish Pardeshi"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: 2009/8/12
Subject: For id 120809Jm1
To: indiantreepix <indian...@googlegroups.com>



--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)
Unided I IMG_0743.jpg
Unided I IMG_0744.jpg
Unided I IMG_0747.jpg
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages