Re: [indiantreepix:11220] Re: fruiting of diospyros melanoxylon

Rakesh Biswas

Jul 5, 2009, 8:12:24 AM7/5/09
to Neil Soares, satish phadke, Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix Indian
Had a query about fruiting of diospyros melanoxylon. Will there be fruiting if there is a single tree in the locality?

How does one ensure fruiting in diospyros melanoxylon if considering planting it in one's own garden?

rakesh

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 10:28 PM, Neil Soares <drneil...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,
  Looks like the female flowers of Diospyros melanoxylon [Tendu,Temburni].
                     Regards,
                       Neil Soares.

Aug 3, 2009, 9:56:11 AM8/3/09
to indiantreepix, Rakesh Biswas
Forwarding again for assistance pl. regarding:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg