plant for ID 29

kaysat tiwari

Sep 26, 2008, 12:03:21 PM9/26/08
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
This plant was also photographed in Bhopal.
Got confused with two books.
 Need help.
Satyendra

--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader

J.M. Garg

Sep 27, 2008, 3:54:31 AM9/27/08
to kaysat tiwari, indian...@googlegroups.com
It looks like Hyptis suaveolens, as stated in your picture. Which is the other species you are confused with?

J.M. Garg

Oct 15, 2008, 11:57:22 AM10/15/08
to kaysat tiwari, indian...@googlegroups.com
My shots of Hyptis suaveolens (Vilayti Tulsi) on 20/9/08 in Hyderabad, AP. I hope Id is correct.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg