ID Of the mushroom

Yazdy Palia

Jun 5, 2010, 5:22:19 AM6/5/10
to indiantreepix
You have been sent 2 pictures.

DSCN2743.TIF
DSCN2744.TIF

DSCN2743.jpg
DSCN2744.jpg

tanay bose

Jun 5, 2010, 9:58:34 AM6/5/10
to Yazdy Palia, indiantreepix
Dear Raghu Ji ,
I think this mushroom is Pluteus cervinus (Schäffer:Fr) P. Kumm. (1871) [Synonym:Pluteus atricapillus (Batsch) Fayod] .
Regards
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

JM Garg

May 8, 2020, 7:29:01 AM5/8/20
to efloraofindia, Suhaib Yatoo, Yazdy Palia
Hi, Suhaib ji,
Pluteus cervinus ?
DSCN2743.jpg
DSCN2744.jpg

Suhaib Yatoo

May 11, 2020, 6:40:43 PM5/11/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia, Yazdy Palia

Pluteus cervinus group.

J.M. Garg

May 11, 2020, 10:31:50 PM5/11/20
to Suhaib Yatoo, efloraindia, Yazdy Palia
Thanks a lot, Suhaib ji.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).