Request for ID Aarey 3

Swagat

Aug 26, 2009, 1:02:31 AM8/26/09
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

Photos taken at Aarey coloney, Mumbai.
Date- 16th August 2009.

Thanks in advance.

~Swagat
9223217568

160809-Swagat-Aarey-3-A.jpg
160809-Swagat-Aarey-3-B.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Aug 26, 2009, 1:11:45 AM8/26/09
to Swagat, indiantreepix
... the Madras pea pumpkin, Cucumis maderaspatanus (syn. Bryonia cordifolia, Melothria maderaspatana, Mukia maderaspatana)

commonly known as: bristly bryony, Madras pea pumpkin, rough bryony • Bengali: bilari • Gujarati: tindori • Hindi: बिलाड़ी bilari, मुसमुसा musmusa, परिपुष्करा paripushkara • Kannada: chitrati • Konkani: चिरटी chirati • Malayalam: chitrati • Marathi: चिरटी chirati • Nepalese: मट्याङग्र काँक्री matyangre kankri • Punjabi: gwala kakri • Rajasthani: ankh phutani • Sanskrit: परिपुष्करा paripushkara • Tagalog: melon-gubat • Tamil: முசுமுசுக்கை muchumuchukkai • Thai: taeng nok, taeng nu, taeng phi pluk • Telugu: నూగుదోస nugudosa • Urdu: مسمسا musmusa

Regards.

Swagat

Aug 26, 2009, 10:15:02 PM8/26/09
to Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
Thanks Dinesh,
some of the parts of Western Maharashtra it's called 'चिराटी' in Marathi.

Regards,
~Swagat
9223217568

Dinesh Valke

Aug 27, 2009, 2:16:08 AM8/27/09
to Swagat, indiantreepix
Many thanks Swagat, for this useful input.
Regards.

Pardeshi S.

Aug 27, 2009, 2:37:34 AM8/27/09
to indiantreepix
Dear Swagat ji
do you know it is prohibited to take photographs in Aarey colony. just
take precaution or necessary permission before you visit Aarey colony.
i have faced some difficulty at Aarey colony earlier.
regards

Satish Pardeshi

Dinesh Valke wrote:
> Many thanks Swagat, for this useful input.
> Regards.
>

> On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 7:45 AM, Swagat <swaga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Dinesh,
> > some of the parts of Western Maharashtra it's called '*चिराटी' *in
> > Marathi.
> >
> > Regards,
> > ~Swagat
> > 9223217568
> >
> > -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > 2009/8/26 Dinesh Valke <dinesh...@gmail.com>
> >
> >> ... the Madras pea pumpkin, *Cucumis maderaspatanus* (syn. *Bryonia
> >> cordifolia*, *Melothria maderaspatana*, *Mukia maderaspatana*)

Rajesh Sachdev

Aug 27, 2009, 2:46:02 AM8/27/09
to indiantreepix
The entire 4000 acres of green patch is practically impossible for the dairy administration to ban for photographing, with having more than 5 access point by road and many unknown entry points from jungle.
When aarey's expanse is open for unregulated vehicular traffic and is open for picnickers throughout the day, how can the adminsitration ban the nature lovers to photograph the flora and fauna, for which aarey was once famous for?

Anyway,s further doubts could be cleared with the link.

Swagat

Aug 28, 2009, 1:15:29 AM8/28/09
to Rajesh Sachdev, indiantreepix
Thanks Satishji & Rajeshji... I was not aware of the ban for photography.

Regards,
~Swagat
9223217568