Is it 'Manilkara hexandra'syn. 'Mimusops hexandra' ?

Swagat

Jan 21, 2010, 3:08:03 AM1/21/10
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

Request for ID...

Is it 'Manilkara hexandra'syn. 'Mimusops hexandra' ? Locals called if 'Khirani' 'खिरणी' in Marathi.

Photographed at Baradari बारादरी, Tahsil- Nagar तालुका-नगर, Dist. Ahmadnagar अहमदनगर, Maharashtra.

Date- 08th January 2010.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568

080110-Baradari-Swagat1.jpg
080110-Baradari-Swagat1A.jpg
080110-Baradari-Swagat1B.jpg

J.M. Garg

Feb 24, 2010, 3:22:13 AM2/24/10
to efloraofindia, Swagat

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

080110-Baradari-Swagat1.jpg
080110-Baradari-Swagat1A.jpg
080110-Baradari-Swagat1B.jpg

J.M. Garg

Feb 24, 2010, 4:01:02 AM2/24/10
to efloraofindia, Swagat, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
A reply:
"Yes, appears M. hexandra but flowers would have helped. Regards, Shrikant"