C. decidua from Gharound Karnal Haryana-060610-1

Balkar Arya

Jun 6, 2010, 2:34:18 PM6/6/10
to indiantreepix
Dear all
Capparis decidua from Gharound Karnal Haryana photo taken 060610

Regards
--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 6, 2010, 2:37:48 PM6/6/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Balkar ji
When did you photograph it. I always miss flowering.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Arya

Jun 6, 2010, 2:50:31 PM6/6/10
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Dear Gurcharan Ji

Yesterday (06-06-10) evening only. When i was coming back from a relative's house in Gharounda. It was on GT Road side at 102 km mile stone near village Kohand

tanay bose

Jun 6, 2010, 3:06:52 PM6/6/10
to Balkar Arya, Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Many people use this plant to decorate gardens but me too have never seen it flowering !! Thanks a new thing for me
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

Balkar Arya

Jun 6, 2010, 3:10:57 PM6/6/10
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Dear Gurcharan Ji and Tanay
All of you are invited to see it
in our area it is called as tind or teet. A very delicious pickle is made from its fruits

!!! it is fruiting now days !!!!!

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 6, 2010, 10:11:56 PM6/6/10
to Balkar Arya, tanay bose, indiantreepix
Balkar ji
We will definitely come for Dela ka achaar
Today I will try to catch it in flower in Ridge area.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

tanay bose

Jun 6, 2010, 11:13:11 PM6/6/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Good Luck Gurcharan Ji, Hope to see the photos soon!!
Tanay

Balkar Arya

Jun 7, 2010, 9:47:00 AM6/7/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Gurcharan Ji
i think i have seen some plants of C decidua in Narela Area