A flowering plant which attract many wasp species

raghu ananth

Apr 18, 2009, 6:07:55 AM4/18/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Scanning through my wasp photo collections, I realized this particular flowering plant had attracted atleast a dozen kind of wasps ( may be few bees too). Thinking over - good idea to plant it at my home garden..

Now, I want to know more on this remarkable plant.

Regards
Raghu
Chandagal village, Mysore district.
Apr 2009

DSC_7826.jpg
WaspPlantSet1.jpg
WaspPlantSet2.jpg

Suresh C. Sharma

Apr 18, 2009, 7:15:38 AM4/18/09
to raghu ananth, indian...@googlegroups.com
Excellent Raghu ji,
Your collage is marvellous.
Experts will id the plant also.
Regards,
Suresh C Sharma
_______

Neil Soares

Apr 18, 2009, 9:24:27 AM4/18/09
to raghu ananth, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Raghu,
  It is the Hill Justicia [Justicia betonica].
               With regards,
                 Neil Soares.

purnim...@priyaentertainments.com

Apr 27, 2009, 12:03:20 AM4/27/09