Nilgirianthus heyneanus in full bloom at kodachadri

shivaprakash adavanne

Oct 7, 2010, 4:03:24 AM10/7/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
dear all,
Please find attached three photos of Nilgirianthus heyneanus phtographed on Kodachadri hills, Shimoga district. Shrub was in full bloom every nook and corner of the hills and bees busy sipping nectar.

My request is to cross check the species identification.

regards,
a.shivaprakash

Nilgirianthus heyneanus 1.JPG
Nilgirianthus heyneanus 2.JPG
Nilgirianthus heyneanus 3.JPG

tanay bose

Oct 7, 2010, 9:39:45 AM10/7/10
to shivaprakash adavanne, indian...@googlegroups.com
I will specially appriciate the first photos
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

J.M. Garg

Oct 24, 2010, 10:49:03 AM10/24/10
to efloraofindia, shivaprakash adavanne, Dr. Santhosh Kumar, Vijayasankar Raman, Muthu Karthick

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1400 members & 50,000 messages on 10/10/10 & with a database of around 4100 species on 31/8/10)

Nilgirianthus heyneanus 1.JPG
Nilgirianthus heyneanus 2.JPG
Nilgirianthus heyneanus 3.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 15, 2010, 5:27:43 AM11/15/10
to efloraofindia, shivaprakash adavanne, C KUNHIKANNAN, Vijayasankar Raman, Rasingam L., Shrikant Ingalhalikar