Flowers from valley

Pravin Kawale

Aug 7, 2008, 2:02:07 AM8/7/08
to indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Hi,
More flowers form valley,Uttaranchal
1 Small leaved trailing bellflower
2 Himalayan fleabane
3 Bellflower
thanks

--
        Pravin
Cyanthus microphylla.JPG
Erigeron multiradiatus.JPG
Campanulata latifolia.JPG

Tabish

Aug 7, 2008, 3:20:21 AM8/7/08
to indiantreepix
Wow Pravin! Such beautiful pictures! Happy to know that you are back
from a successful trip to the Valley of Flowers.
Cheers!
- Tabish
>  Cyanthus microphylla.JPG
> 103KViewDownload
>
>  Erigeron multiradiatus.JPG
> 149KViewDownload
>
>  Campanulata latifolia.JPG
> 88KViewDownload

Sanjay Marathe Photography

Aug 7, 2008, 3:35:51 AM8/7/08
to Pravin Kawale, indiantreepix, wildflower india
Pravin,

Your pictures of all 6 flowers are lovely. I was thinking of making it there someday, but your photos have inspired me to go sooner rather than later.

Thanks and Congrats!

Sanjay Marathe

J.M. Garg

Aug 8, 2008, 10:40:25 AM8/8/08
to Sanjay Marathe Photography, Pravin Kawale, indiantreepix
Wonderful photos, Pravin ji,
There is hardly any inf. about these species on net. Here is a link for Himalayan fleabane Erigeron with some inf.: multiradiatushttp://www.gardening.eu/arc/plants/Shrubs/Erigeron-multiradiatus-Lindl.-ex-DC.-Benth.-ex-C.-B.-Clarke/26358/

For my Birds, Butterflies, Trees, Landscape pictures etc., visit http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/J.M.Garg

Pravin Kawale

Aug 8, 2008, 10:58:41 AM8/8/08
to J.M. Garg, Sanjay Marathe Photography, indiantreepix
Hi,
I have uploaded all the flower
photographs from valley of Flowers, kedarnath,badrinath,
mana village, Bhyundar valley .One can see and enjoy the
flowering.Camera- Canon powershot S5 IS
Thanks

--
        Pravin

Pravin Kawale

Aug 8, 2008, 11:02:31 AM8/8/08
to J.M. Garg, Sanjay Marathe Photography, indiantreepix
Hi,
Extremly sorry for not mentioning
web album address
here it is
Thanks

--
        Pravin

JANAKI TURAGA

Aug 8, 2008, 11:47:18 AM8/8/08
to Pravin Kawale, treepix Indian
Pravin,
It is a fantastic album! Thanks for sharing with us.
Janaki

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

Jan 2, 2021, 12:16:27 PM1/2/21
to efloraofindia
Two more different species besides C. latifolia.
Need to correct list.
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju