Santali names of Crotalaria juncea L.

Dinesh Valke

Apr 26, 2022, 7:45:16 AM4/26/22
to efloraofindia, Prasanta Hembram
Dear Prasanta ji,
Please help me with following Santali names of Crotalaria juncea L. in Ol Chiki script listed in A Santali-English dictionary by A. Campbell, of the Santal mission
Please take your own time.

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

May 2, 2022, 1:32:38 AM5/2/22
to efloraofindia, Prasanta Hembram

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Prasanta Hembram

May 3, 2022, 9:46:48 PM5/3/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Respected sir,
I apologize for the late reply, I have mentioned all these names below, please have a look.

1.  son kudrum (ᱥᱳᱱ ᱠᱩᱫᱨᱩᱢ)
2. saci son (ᱥᱟᱺᱪᱤ ᱥᱳᱱ)
3.

with best regards
Prasanta Hembram
--
Thanks
with best regards

Dinesh Valke

May 4, 2022, 1:04:33 AM5/4/22
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Prasanta ji.
Apologies are not at all expected. Instead, my thanks to you always for helping me with names. Please provide help whenever you can. Compiling names is not time-bound, in fact, it is a continuous exercise. Garg ji's follow-ups are a matter of his systematic routine. My thanks are always to him.
Regards.
Dinesh