please help me get these names 2

J.M. Garg

Feb 20, 2023, 5:41:27 AM2/20/23
to efloraofindia, zipras...@gmail.com
Posting these separately species wise, to reduce confusion in ids and as per posting guidelines from please help me get these names. (from Prashant Sahu ji):
I got these herbs from my trip to Chitrakoot. One shop was selling lots of herbs. I got some more herbs as they were dirt cheap. He did put name stickers in the pouch but Now the problem is that I can not get the correct common or English names of these items.
Can you please help me identify these herbs based on your knowledge and the names he had provided (he may be wrong because he had to sell them anyway).
111222220053_IMG_Herbs.jpg

J.M. Garg

Feb 20, 2023, 5:48:46 AM2/20/23
to efloraofindia, zipras...@gmail.com
Another image from 'I don't know the names'.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Feb 20, 2023, 5:53:11 AM2/20/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, zipras...@gmail.com
Resembles Bulbophyllum sp.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Feb 20, 2023, 5:53:58 AM2/20/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, zipras...@gmail.com
And Eulophia sp also.

Prashant Sahu

Feb 21, 2023, 12:29:16 AM2/21/23
to eFloraofIndia
Thank you.

J.M. Garg

Feb 22, 2023, 12:55:13 AM2/22/23
to efloraofindia, ziprashantzi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, DineshValke

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Resembles Bulbophyllum sp.- from Paradesi ji

And Eulophia sp also.- from Paradesi ji

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Feb 22, 2023, 3:28:25 AM2/22/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, ziprashantzi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Just "singhara" is known to most of us - water chestnut (Trapa natans)
Here the label is "van singhara" ... ID needs to be known - to attempt searching English name(s).
Regards.
Dinesh

Pankaj Kumar

Feb 22, 2023, 12:46:10 PM2/22/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, ziprashantzi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, DineshValke
It is hard to identify without flowers. But this should be Eulophia.
The corms look alive so if you put it in a bit of sand in a pot, then you may get the flowering soon. This is good time. Don not water too much. If Eulophia then it needs a dry phase to flower and if Geodorum it will flower on the onset of monsoon. All Geodorums are Eulophia now.
Best regards
Pankaj

J.M. Garg

Feb 22, 2023, 1:00:19 PM2/22/23
to Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia, ziprashantzi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, DineshValke
Thanks, Pankaj ji
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg