rain tree buds & flowers

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

ajinkya gadave

15-Jun-2010, 10:54:28 am15/06/10
to Indian Trees
hello friends
uploading some buds and flower close up of rain tree.
thank you
ajinkya
flower5.JPG
flower3.JPG
flower2.JPG
flower4.JPG

tanay bose

15-Jun-2010, 10:56:39 am15/06/10
to ajinkya gadave, Indian Trees
Dear Ajinkya Ji,
Kindly post Vegetative parts in you have !! This provide a great contrast
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

Prashant awale

15-Jun-2010, 11:01:56 am15/06/10
to ajinkya gadave, Indian Trees
Nice and impressive photographs Ajinkya ji.
Sharing a photo from Mumbai..
regards
Prashant

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 8:24 PM, ajinkya gadave <ajinky...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Rain tree buda-pras-.JPG

ajinkya gadave

15-Jun-2010, 11:07:44 am15/06/10
to Prashant awale, Indian Trees
prashant jee
great photo .

tanay bose

15-Jun-2010, 11:08:50 am15/06/10
to ajinkya gadave, Prashant awale, Indian Trees
Awesome top view
Tanay

Satish Phadke

15-Jun-2010, 11:09:14 am15/06/10
to ajinkya gadave, Indian Trees
Good closeup Ajinkya
I know it is difficult to resist photographing when I observe these daily from my fifth floor balcony in Pune
Dr Satish Phadke

--
Rain tree.jpg
Rain tree1.jpg

tanay bose

15-Jun-2010, 11:10:48 am15/06/10
to Satish Phadke, ajinkya gadave, Indian Trees
Great contrast Satish ji
tanay

Dinesh Valke

15-Jun-2010, 11:12:17 am15/06/10
to ajinkya gadave, Prashant awale, Indian Trees
... photo qualities reaching greater heights !!
Dear Ajinkya, Prashant ... inspiring us to go get macro lenses !!

Regards.

mani nair

16-Jun-2010, 4:34:07 am16/06/10
to Dinesh Valke, ajinkya gadave, Prashant awale, Indian Trees
Dear Ajinkyaji,  excellent closeups.
Reply to all
Reply to the author