African Daisy - 210711 - RK2

ranjini kamath

Jul 21, 2011, 7:43:02 AM7/21/11
to indiatreepix
Would appreciate Bot ID .Pics taken in April 2011 towards end of peak
flowering season at Los Altos,California.
Thank you
Ranjini Kamath
IMG_9060-ph.jpg
IMG_9067-ph2.jpg

Farida Abraham

Jul 21, 2011, 8:10:45 AM7/21/11
to ranjini kamath, indiatreepix
not african daisy looks more like demophotica to me . FA
--
Mrs. F. Abraham.
Principal,

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 21, 2011, 9:31:32 AM7/21/11
to Farida Abraham, ranjini kamath, indiatreepix
Yes I think Dimorphotheca pluvialis

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

Jul 21, 2011, 9:38:00 AM7/21/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Farida Abraham, ranjini kamath, indiatreepix
Yes I also think this is Dimorphotheca pluvialis commonly known as Rain Daisy
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

JM Garg

May 5, 2016, 4:05:33 AM5/5/16
to efloraofindia, ranjini kamath, Gurcharan Singh
I think Id by Singh ji seems correct as per http://www.plantzafrica.com/plantcd/dimorthothecapluvialis.htm
IMG_9060-ph.jpg
IMG_9067-ph2.jpg