Fw: [indiantreepix:19919] ID please BK 1

Devendra Bhardwaj

Oct 1, 2009, 11:19:55 PM10/1/09
to indiantreepix, bindu kapadia, Tabish
Forwarding again for Id confirmation pl.
Earlier relevant feedback:

Could be an orchid! Sorry, can't say anything more.
- Tabish

Oct 2, 2009, 2:05:03 AM10/2/09
to Devendra Bhardwaj, indiantreepix, bindu kapadia, Tabish
Chlorophytum glaucum

Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Oct 2, 2009, 6:43:13 PM10/2/09
to indiantreepix
I thought its a dicot and off course not an Orchid!