Another cultivar of Cucurbita pepo

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 8, 2010, 6:31:20 PM10/8/10
to efloraofindia
The small somewhat flattened squashes belonging to Cucurbita pepo  go under the name Patty Pan squashes or Scallop squashes. I think our Tinda substitute Chapan kadu may belong to this category.

Here is one cultivar of this group known as Sunburst yellow squash.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Cucurbita-pepo-Sunburst yellow squash-California.jpg

Balkar Arya

Oct 9, 2010, 10:11:24 AM10/9/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Gurcharan Ji your all cultivars are so intersting!!!!!!
can't be explained in words!! just gorgeous!!
Thanks for sharing
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh