Fwd: Cissus Quadriangularis

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 21, 2010, 3:31:49 AM2/21/10
to efloraofindia
Dear friends
My fears were not unfounded. Here is an example of that. I wish we don't discourage a sizeable majority (there number will be many times us) who would be nature lovers, our main source of information, but reluctant to contribute for fear of filling up the form.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor