Flower i missed to photograph

Rajesh Sachdev

Jan 13, 2009, 11:27:16 AM1/13/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Guys,
Sometimes, when you are out of your mind and a single button deletes all of your photographs, that you clicked in one your expeditions, yiou feel ashamed.this is what happened with me, on my last trip to Rajmachi, when I took oportunity to see and shoot tolypanthus lagenifer , along with rest of flora and fauna. But, when I was on my way from Lonavala to Mumbai, i just pressed on unfortunate button and all gone.

The opportunity would come back after a year of time, and till then I just have to see this flower in my dreams..or keep on googling it on net.