Tiny Herb for ID : Nasik : 24SEP21 : AK - 040

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 23, 2021, 10:32:48 PM9/23/21
to efloraofindia
Tiny herb seen on a mountain slope.
Commelinaceae?
I had posted a similar one from the base of Borgad, but since these are new to me, not sure if they are the same.
Aarti
20210917_085222.jpg
20210917_085235.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 24, 2021, 4:14:26 AM9/24/21
to efloraindia, Aarti S. Khale, J.M. Garg
Please check Cyanotis !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 24, 2021, 6:30:03 AM9/24/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Thank you Saroj Ji.
Regards
Aarti

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 24, 2021, 6:30:51 AM9/24/21
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
OK Aarti Ji !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Mahadeswara

Sep 24, 2021, 7:38:53 AM9/24/21
to efloraofindia
  • Please check for Cyanotis axillaris (L.) D.Don ex Sweet  at
://plantsoftheworldonline.org/taxon/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:927758-1 - a suggestion.

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 24, 2021, 7:49:03 AM9/24/21
to efloraindia, Aarti S. Khale, M Swamy, J.M. Garg
I guess it is more close to  Cyanotis fasciculata (B.Heyne ex Roth) Schult. & Schult.f. !
annual herb with stems prostrate, clustered, covered with cottony hairs

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 24, 2021, 10:26:35 AM9/24/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks Mahadeswara Ji.
Will check.
Regards,
Aarti

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/daa22fc1-d27f-41f1-b7f9-2c7c8821e1e6n%40googlegroups.com.

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 24, 2021, 12:06:23 PM9/24/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, M Swamy, J.M. Garg
Thanks a lot Saroj Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 24, 2021, 1:38:19 PM9/24/21
to efloraindia, M Swamy, J.M. Garg
Please check Aarti Ji !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 25, 2021, 8:49:24 AM9/25/21
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, J.M. Garg
Yes it's Cyanotis fasiculata,
not axillaris,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by Mailtrack 09/25/21, 06:18:31 PM

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 25, 2021, 12:05:03 PM9/25/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, M Swamy, J.M. Garg
Thanks Paradesi Ji.
Saroj Ji had suggested the same earlier.
Regards,
Aarti

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAPTGuvHF%3DzfXsZrZfqyN2t-O1iPrOCuFqvvrm%3DrBV4URz%3DOaKg%40mail.gmail.com.

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 25, 2021, 11:39:52 PM9/25/21
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, M Swamy, J.M. Garg

Thank you Paradesi JI !

Saroj Kasaju