SK119OCT01-2016:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 2, 2016, 6:15:15 AM10/2/16
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Sharing some pictures for ID shot a tChandragiri Hill Kathmandu on 19 September 2016 at 8200 ft.

Possibly is variation of Rubus paniculatus Sm.? Rubus paniculatus forma paniculatus Sm???

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

CSC_0816.JPG
CSC_0817.JPG
CSC_0818.JPG
DSC_0547.JPG
DSC_0549.JPG
DSC_0550.JPG
DSC_0551.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 7, 2016, 6:15:37 AM10/7/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Some earlier relevant feedback:

efi page on Rubus paniculatus

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

CSC_0816.JPG
CSC_0817.JPG
CSC_0818.JPG
DSC_0547.JPG
DSC_0549.JPG
DSC_0550.JPG
DSC_0551.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 14, 2016, 8:12:39 AM10/14/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Some earlier relevant feedback:

efi page on Rubus paniculatus

Nov 18, 2017, 10:41:50 AM11/18/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
DSC_1117.JPG
DSC_1118.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 18, 2017, 11:08:30 AM11/18/17
to J.M. Garg, Bimal Sarkar, efloraofindia
Dear Bimal ji ,

Requesting your guidance for ID please .

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 27, 2017, 8:51:16 AM11/27/17
to efloraofindia, kasaj...@gmail.com, Bimal Sar kar
CSC_0816.JPG
CSC_0817.JPG
CSC_0818.JPG
DSC_0547.JPG
DSC_0549.JPG
DSC_0550.JPG
DSC_0551.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 26, 2019, 1:57:28 AM5/26/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
To me also appears close to Rubus paniculatus Sm.

May 26, 2019, 4:07:17 AM5/26/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke
Nepali Names : कालो ऐँसेलु Kaalo Aiselu /  रूख ऐँसेलु Rookh Ainselu / भालु ऐँसेलु Bhaalu Ainselu / बोक्सी काँडा Boksee Kaandaa /  फुस्रे काँडा Phusre Kaandaa

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

Anil Thakur

May 26, 2019, 11:19:04 PM5/26/19