MS, Jan.,2021/02 Smilax sp. (glauca ?) for id

M Sawmliana

Dec 31, 2020, 11:30:29 PM12/31/20
to indiantreepix
Location : Vanchengpui, Mizoram
Date : 20-11-2015
Habit : Climber
Habitat : Wild

With regards,
M.Sawmliana
Smilax sp (2).JPG
Smilax sp (1).JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 1, 2021, 1:04:45 AM1/1/21
to efloraindia
How did you guess Dr. Sawmilina? Has it got distribution in Mizoram ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jan 1, 2021, 2:18:08 AM1/1/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, M Sawmliana

J.M. Garg

Jan 5, 2021, 10:28:53 AM1/5/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, M Sawmliana
Hi, Sawmliana ji,
What are the species reported ?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 5, 2021, 11:10:03 AM1/5/21
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Sawmliana ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Tue, 5 Jan, 2021, 9:38 pm M Sawmliana, <msawm...@gmail.com> wrote:
There is no Smilax spp. found in the book of Flora of Mizoram vol. I & II.

J.M. Garg

Jan 10, 2021, 1:36:49 AM1/10/21
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I think it appears close to Smilax elegans Wall. ex Kunth as per comparative images at Smilax

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 19, 2021, 2:56:09 AM1/19/21
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I think this may be close to your images at

MS, Jan.,2021/09 Smilax sp. for I'd.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 19, 2021, 2:57:58 AM1/19/21
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
No, images at images at

MS, Jan.,2021/09 Smilax sp. for I'd. look different.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg