Small Tree For ID : Nasik : 10MAY22 : AK - 02

Aarti S. Khale

May 10, 2022, 11:09:09 AM5/10/22
to efloraofindia
Seen at the base of Borgad Conservation Reserve.
The forest guard gave the local name as Bondara.

Aarti
P1470286-001.JPG
P1470286.JPG
P1470287.JPG
P1470285.JPG

radha veach

May 10, 2022, 8:24:44 PM5/10/22
to eFloraofIndia
Dear Aarti,

Are you sure it is a tree?
Regards
Radha

J.M. Garg

May 10, 2022, 8:56:59 PM5/10/22
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, radha veach
Thanks, Radha ji,
Hi, Aarti ji,
Pl. post high res. images to check the details.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aarti S. Khale

May 10, 2022, 9:10:38 PM5/10/22
to efloraofindia, radhaveach, J.M. Garg
Radha Ji,
Do you think it is a woody climber growing on the tree, whose name was given as Bondara?
This could be possible since the flowers looked different to me.
Regards,
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

May 10, 2022, 9:11:39 PM5/10/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, radha veach
Garg Ji,
I will post.
Regards,
Aarti

radha veach

May 10, 2022, 10:14:46 PM5/10/22
to eFloraofIndia
It does look like it is a climber.
Celastrus paniculatus, I think

regards
Radha

Aarti S. Khale

May 10, 2022, 10:39:32 PM5/10/22
to efloraofindia
Dear Radha Ji,
Thanks a lot.
I will try to click more images when I revisit the place.
Regards,
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

May 10, 2022, 10:44:03 PM5/10/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, radha veach
Garg Ji,
Adding one by one...
P1470285.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

May 10, 2022, 10:44:56 PM5/10/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, radha veach
Second image..
P1470286.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

May 10, 2022, 10:45:33 PM5/10/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, radha veach
Third image.
Regards,
Aarti
P1470287.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 16, 2022, 7:07:42 AM5/16/22
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, radha veach
Yes, Celastrus paniculatus, to me also.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

May 16, 2022, 9:54:47 PM5/16/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, radha veach
Thanks a lot Garg Ji and Radha Ji.
Regards,
Aarti