Black Ebony wood used for making chess pieces

J.M. Garg

Aug 9, 2021, 3:15:32 AM8/9/21
to efloraofindia, shrivastava.mohit.pec87
Hi, Mohit,
I think you meant Diospyros ebenum as per link.
Or is it Diospyros melanoxylon as per link?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Aug 9, 2021, 7:18:17 AM8/9/21
to efloraofindia, shrivastava.mohit.pec87
Does any member help as to where it (Diospyros ebenum) can be sourced from?.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Aug 14, 2021, 3:11:54 AM8/14/21
to efloraofindia, shrivastava.mohit.pec87
I am looking for these. It is called Ebony wood and is found in South India- from Mohit.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Mahadeswara