Fw: [indiantreepix:17732] Request for ID 080809 Sinthan Pass 3

1 view

Devendra Bhardwaj

Sep 17, 2009, 10:43:38 PM9/17/09
to indiantreepix, Swagat

--- On Sun, 6/9/09, Swagat <swaga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Swagat <swaga...@gmail.com>
> Subject: [indiantreepix:17732] Request for ID 080809 Sinthan Pass 3
> To: "indiantreepix" <indian...@googlegroups.com>
> Date: Sunday, 6 September, 2009, 7:47 AM
> Dear all,
>
> Location- On the way... from Kookar Nag to Sinthan
> Pass, Jammu & Kashmir.
> Date- 08th August 2009.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> ~Swagat
> 9223217568
>

> --
> 'I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do
> everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse
> to do the something I can do.' - Helen Keller

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com
080809-Swagat-SinthanPass3A.jpg
080809-Swagat-SinthanPass3B.jpg
080809-Swagat-SinthanPass3C.jpg

singhg .

Sep 17, 2009, 10:51:24 PM9/17/09
to Devendra Bhardwaj, indiantreepix, Swagat
It is Gypsophila cerastioides D. Don

Some one else had also uploaded this last week, and I had identified it.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Department of Botany

Satish Phadke

Sep 18, 2009, 5:24:33 AM9/18/09
to singhg ., Devendra Bhardwaj, indiantreepix, Swagat
Gypsophila cerastoides
Satish Phadke

2009/9/18 singhg . <sin...@sify.com>

--