Flowers at Kanakeshwar,Alibag

Pravin Kawale

Aug 22, 2008, 4:23:26 AM8/22/08
to indiantreepix
Hi,
 Flowers today at kanakeshwar, Alibag
Thanks

                       Pravin
Commelina benghalensis.JPG
Argyreia sericea.JPG
Martynia annuna.JPG
Murdannia wightii.JPG

JM Garg

Oct 22, 2016, 3:22:30 AM10/22/16
to efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale
Not Murdannia pauciflora (Syn: Murdannia wightii R.S.Rao & Kammathy [Illegitimate]) as per images herein.
Murdannia wightii.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 2, 2016, 1:41:34 AM11/2/16
to efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Murdannia wightii.JPG