522 ID wild parasite

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 14, 2024, 1:04:37 PMJan 14
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild parasite, it is growing straight and inflorescence only on old stem, with regards, Sam.
Location: bloomed near Vannappuram Thodupuzha Idukki Kerala INDIA
Altitude: 1500fsl
Flower date: 25NOV2023, 06.20pm
Habitat: wild moisture rocky misty sloppy alpine
Plant habit: parasite shrub, erect branches, hard cylindrical stem 02.5cm base diameter, rough black bark, perennial
Host tree: Ficus sps.
Height: 01 meter
Leaves: alternate/whorled elliptic acute simple smooth wavy, size upto: 10×6cm
Flower: densely old stemmed bunches of spike inflorescences, clustered, size:03x0.cm, yellow and purple, non fragrant
Fruit: berry green into purple oblong glabrous size:01.5x7mm
Seed: brown single ovoid
Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20231125182019_IMG_6109.JPG
20231125182322_IMG_6111.JPG
20231125182850_IMG_6113.JPG
20231102153013_IMG_5676.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 14, 2024, 1:06:36 PMJan 14
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20231102153226_IMG_5680.JPG
20231102153218_IMG_5679.JPG
20231102152523_IMG_5669.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 14, 2024, 1:08:27 PMJan 14
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20231102153503_IMG_5692.JPG
20231102153305_IMG_5684.JPG
20231102153321_IMG_5686.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 14, 2024, 1:11:07 PMJan 14
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20231102153452_IMG_5691.JPG
20230107170703_IMG_6391.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 15, 2024, 2:26:21 AMJan 15
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Pl. check
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Mandru Ramesh Chowdary

Jan 15, 2024, 3:28:43 AMJan 15
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 15, 2024, 3:30:31 AMJan 15
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Dendrophthoe trigona (Wight & Arn.) Danser ex Santapau !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 15, 2024, 10:02:50 AMJan 15
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary
Yes, it is Dendrophthoe trigona, dear Ramesh ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 15, 2024, 10:03:56 AMJan 15
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary
Dear Saroj ji,
Yes, it is, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 15, 2024, 10:22:53 AMJan 15
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Mandru Ramesh Chowdary

Jan 15, 2024, 10:48:43 AMJan 15
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg