Herb id from Pali Ghat, Rajasthan03

ankushdave .

Jan 31, 2020, 12:03:07 PM1/31/20
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear members

Need if of herb from Pali Ghat, Rajasthan.

Thanking You,
Ankush
Mob:- 7017606718
IMG_20200131_121943021.jpg
IMG_20200131_122146882.jpg
IMG_20200131_122217860.jpg
IMG_20200131_121935333.jpg
IMG_20200131_122122347.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 31, 2020, 12:05:49 PM1/31/20
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ankush ji
Only 3 posts seeking ID per day is allowed. Please follow regulations.
Thank you.
Saroj Kasaju

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Feb 7, 2020, 5:29:50 AM2/7/20
to efloraofindia, ankushdave .
Leaves are not visible. Pl. check comparative images at Brassicaceae

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

IMG_20200131_121943021.jpg
IMG_20200131_122146882.jpg
IMG_20200131_122217860.jpg
IMG_20200131_121935333.jpg
IMG_20200131_122122347.jpg

Dr.Balmukund Chaurasia

Feb 7, 2020, 10:20:29 AM2/7/20
to indian...@googlegroups.com, ankushdave .
Rorippa palustris (L.) Besser.

On 2/7/20, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Leaves are not visible. Pl. check comparative images at Brassicaceae
> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/b/brassicaceae>

J.M. Garg

Feb 14, 2020, 2:54:14 AM2/14/20
to efloraofindia, ankushdave ., drbmcddu
Thanks, Balmukund ji for the genus id.
To me appears more closer to Rorippa indica (L.) Hiern compared to Rorippa palustris (L.) Besser as per images and details herein.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

ankushdave

Mar 10, 2020, 7:55:24 AM3/10/20
to efloraofindia
Thanks Garg Sir, Balmukund Ji.