476 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 20, 2023, 1:44:56 AM8/20/23
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: bloomed at Jal Mahal Jaipur Rajasthan INDIA

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 17APR2023, 08.10pm

Habitat: wild moisture wayside wasteland

Plant habit: twined climber, branches, weak cylindrical hairy stem, latex, perennial

Height: 02.5 meters

Leaves: opposite, heart shaped, acute, soft smooth leathery size upto:08×6cm

Flower: axillary umbel inflorescence, diameter:18mm, green, good fragrance

Fruit: drupe green into brown, cone shape spiked size:08×4cm

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20230417200945_IMG_1469.JPG
20230417201025_IMG_1471.JPG
20230417201130_IMG_1474.JPG
20230417201000_IMG_1470.JPG
20230417201037_IMG_1472.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 20, 2023, 1:46:56 AM8/20/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20230417201109_IMG_1473.JPG
20230417201201_IMG_1475.JPG
20230417201248_IMG_1476.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 20, 2023, 1:47:44 AM8/20/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20230417201347_IMG_1479.JPG
20230417201327_IMG_1478.JPG
20230417201303_IMG_1477.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 20, 2023, 1:48:38 AM8/20/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Pergularia daemia (Forssk.) Chiov.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 20, 2023, 2:50:43 AM8/20/23
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Sun, Aug 20, 2023 at 12:05 PM Sam Kuzhalanattu <samkuzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, it is Pergularia daemia, dear Saroj ji,thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Mandru Ramesh Chowdary

Aug 21, 2023, 12:14:20 PM8/21/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 21, 2023, 11:41:19 PM8/21/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary
Dear Ramesh ji,
Thank you very much for the ID confirmation of my plant, with kind regards, Sam.